Our experienced Aesthetician also offer perfected Norvell® Custom Air Brush Tanning in our spa.
Spray tanning is the safest, easiest way to achieve a natural looking tan that will allow you to have beautiful, sun- kissed skin all year round without the harmful UV rays from the sun or a tanning bed. Amino acids in your skin will respond naturally to the DHA and other complimentary ingredients in the tanning formula to produce the most beautiful and natural sunless tan you have ever seen.
Air brush tanning eliminates the mess and other problems associated with tanning creams and automated spray tanning booths. No more streaky mess, orange palms, or dirty looking knees and elbows. Mia Bella Donna Customized spray tans are tailored to your individual skin tone and desired look. Each spray tan is completed by hand to ensure perfect coverage and color.
We invite you into the comforts of our clean and relaxing facility to receive the perfect glow you are looking for. Here are a few tips and steps you need to know prior to your visit to ensure you get the longest lasting tan possible.
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate with a NON moisturizing soap 24 hours before your appointment. Do not apply any lotion. These can act as barriers not allowing the tanning solution to completely soak in to the skin. Exfoliating will slough off dead skin cells so the tan will last longer as well.
- Schedule all waxing, facial, nail appointments prior to the tanning session.
- Come to the session with clean, dry skin. This means no makeup, lotion, deodorant, sunscreen. Again these are barriers on the skin, thus not allowing proper absorption.
- Wear or bring dark, loose-fitting clothing and flip flops to the salon.
- Avoid exercising or physical activity for at least 8 hours. Perspiring before the tan fully develops can result in uneven color and streaking.
- Avoid rain and exposure to water until showing in 10 to 15 hours. Bring an umbrella for rainy days.
- Do not apply makeup or lotion for at least 8 hours.
- Shower in 10-15 hours. The temporary cosmetic bronzer will wash off and this is normal.
- After the first shower, moisturize your entire body twice daily. Use designated products to increase duration of the airbrush tan.
- Avoid long showers or baths.
- Avoid hot tubs, and chlorine pools which cause a tan to fade faster.
- The tan does not offer any UV protection so it’s important to still use sunscreen.